Three Thrifty Guys are here to help you keep a few more bucks in your pocket. We will be sharing our life experiences, tips and deals with you. Thanks for joining us. We’d love to hear from you about how you are keeping a few more bucks in your pocket!
An IT professional, Charlie also buys and sells liens, lives on the cheap, runs marathons and helps to run his family farm. In his spare moments, he raises 3 children, does the dishes and writes one post a week. His blog, Frugal Retirement Plan has been cited by US News and World Report.
Read articles by Charlie
An ESL teacher, he is reaping the rewards of implementing an effective financial plan. He lives worry-free and is excited about the future even though he is only earning 20% of what he used to earn teaching. In his spare time he enjoys Salsa dancing and writing fiction.
Read articles from Eddie
Helped start Three Thrifty Guys with his friends Charlie and Mark after being inspired by how they lived their lives “on the thrift”. A designer by day, Aaron was once $40k in debt. After 5 years – he dug himself out and lives to tell about it. Aaron also blogs at the StarTribune.
Read more from Aaron
Matthew is a freshmen math teacher at Bellevue West High School, which combines his appreciation for math and passion to help young people. He has married up to his wife Allison and they live in Bellevue, Nebraska.
Read more from Matthew
- AARP “99 Great Ways to Save”
- Oprah.com “Smart Tips for Living with a Slightly Smaller Budget“
- Yahoo “Don’t Negotiate Your TV Bill This Way”
- MSN Money “‘Fat Finger Discounts’ Cost Us All”
- Reuters “New Ways to Get Help on Your Taxes“
- Jean Chatzky “How to Save Money at Trader Joes“
- Time.com “It’s Your Money“
- Lifehacker “Resolve a Consumer Complaint by Contacting Your Attorney General“
- Lifehacker “Tips to Negotiate with Just About Anyone“
- Lifehacker “Now May be a Good Time to Ask for a Raise“
- Lifehacker “How to Weed Out a Good Financial Advisor from the Bad“
- Lifehacker “Use Separate Bank Accounts to Avoid Single Point of Failure“
- Lifehacker “Spend Less with a Smaller Wallet or Pocketbook“
- StarTribune.com “Is Walmart Really Cheaper than Cub?“
- Chatelaine “How Much Money Should You Really Be Spending on Groceries”
- TwinCities.com “Best Local Blogs”
- KTXL Fox 40 “Beat the System: Avoid Hidden Fees“
- US News & World Report “How to Survive an Unemployment Spell“
Three Thrifty Guys is an independent entity and does not work for any business/organization. We are not financial professionals, but share based on our own experience and knowledge. We support ourselves through Site Sponsorships (we only endorse/talk about products we personally use), Adsense and some affiliate earnings. If you’d like to learn more about becoming a sponsor of the site, please contact us.