“Who is hiring during Coronavirus?” This is a question being asked by millions of people who have lost their job due to COVID-19. All of us have dear friends and family that will be affected – including me. My mother lost her job of 20+ years three weeks ago when her employer had to shut down.
We are monitoring the news and keeping an up to date list of all the companies we find to help answer the question “Who is hiring during coronavirus?”
Fortunately, there are many companies rallying to fill the gap and create over 500,000 new jobs. Many of these jobs allow for remote or part-time work allowing you to balance your personal circumstances.
And, some can start as early as one or two days after you apply.
We'll do our best to update this list as frequently as possible. Bookmark this page and check back again if you are trying to find a new job and looking for opportunities.
Who is hiring during Coronavirus?
- 7-Eleven – Up to 20,000 new jobs announced
- Albertson's – 30,000 new store associates
- Amazon – 195,000 new workers needed, including 20,000 tech jobs
- Ace Hardware – 30,000 new jobs announced
- Allied Universal – 30,000 open positions
- Army National Guard
- Ball Aerospace – Over 800 jobs listed
- Big Lots – 5,000 new jobs
- BJ's Wholesale Club – Over 1,000 jobs listed
- Chewy – 10,000 new jobs
- CVS – 50,000 new store jobs announced
- DocuSign – 400 open roles
- Dollar General
- Dollar Tree – 25,000 new workers needed
- Dominos Pizza – 10,000 new jobs
- Electronic Arts – 675 job listings
- Facebook – 10,000 new jobs
- The Federal Government – ~500 open positions
- Fedex – 600+ open jobs
- Fidelity Investments – 2,000 new roles
- FreshDirect – Over 350 support jobs
- Google – 3,000 jobs listed
- GE Healthcare
- HCA Healthcare
- Instacart– 300,000 new shopper jobs
- Intuit – 200 jobs listed
- LiveOps – Remote call center jobs
- Lockheed Martin – 5,000 roles listed
- Lowe's – 30,000 new jobs
- Office Depot – Up to 8,000 seasonal jobs
- Oracle – Over 3,000 jobs listed
- Papa John's Pizza – 20,000 new jobs
- Pepsi – 6,000
- Pizza Hut – 30,000 new jobs
- Publix – “Thousands” of new jobs
- RingCentral – 200 new jobs
- Rite Aid – 5,000 new jobs
- Salesforce – Over 2,000 roles listed
- Slack – 100's of jobs listed
- Tractor Supply Company – Over 5,000 jobs
- Uber Delivery
- UPS – Over 1,800 open positions
- Walgreens – 9,500 customer service jobs
- Walmart – 150,000 temporary associates, including remote work
- Whole Foods
- Zoom – 100's of jobs listed
- If you need guidance on how to apply for unemployment benefits, visit this unemployment resources page at usa.gov for some great resource.
- Our post on How to Prepare for Financial Hardship has some tips on things you can do to reduce expenses while continuing to live through a tough situation.
- And, be sure to check out our post on 14 Money Savings Tips from the Great Depression. We walk through tips for how people saved money during the Great Depression.