Some of the links on this page may contain affiliate links and we may receive compensation if a purchase is made - at no cost to you. Please read our disclosure for more info.
Last Updated on
We are pleased to announce our 2nd Annual Thrifty Guy of the Year contest to recognize that special thrifty guy in your life or someone you know who exemplifies thriftiness in all aspects of their life.
A little bit about the contest that starts today and ends on August 28, 2017 (at midnight).
- Please submit only one nomination for the thriftiest guy you know.
- In the nomination, please tell us in under 250 characters why this guy is the guy. You can nominate yourself, but it means a lot coming from someone else.
- Please include your name, the thrifty guys name and your email.
- Thrifty guy must be 16 years and older, a resident of the U.S. and would make us proud.
- One winner and one runner-up will be announced on September 1, 2017.
- Winner will receive $100 cash, an Ooma Telo (provided by Ooma), Thrifty Guy of the Year official certificate, and most importantly, the pride of knowing he is (truly) the thriftiest guy around. One entry per person please.
Please let us know if you have any questions in the comment section. Otherwise, nominate your thrifty guy today!