Feels like we were just putting together an end-of-the-year post!
Here's a look back at some of the more popular posts from 2016 based on traffic to the page. Some of these got picked up by our friends at Lifehacker – so that definitely helped in getting more visibility.
Where there any that you found particularly helpful? OR from other sites that you would like to share with us?
- Tello Review – Aaron takes a look at a new MVNO cell phone service that recently launched and how it can save folks a lot of money.
- 2 Checking Account System Course Launch – The official launch of our 2 Checking Account System course that helps people manage their money better. The post was picked up by Lifehacker.
- How to Extend the Life of Your Refrigerator – We had a visit from a appliance repairman and he informed us about a few things to extend the life of our fridge.
- Brand-Name Vs. No-Name Brand Comparison – Matthew shares a little experiment he did to compare the prices of on and off-brand items.
- Best Things to Buy at the Dollar Store (and Not Buy) – Here's a list of some thing you may want to consider buying from the dollar store (and some to avoid).
- How Much I Earned From My Secret Shopping Excursion – How much Matthew earned on his some of his secret shopping trips.
- What Would You Do With Guaranteed Income? – If you were given 5 years of basic income (no strings attached), what would you do?
- Jobs for Wants – Want something? Why not find a job to fund it.
- 10 Best Ways to Save Money in 2017 – Charlie offers some helpful ways to save in the new year.
- Principles for Money and Marriage – Insightful post on how to deal with money in a marriage.
Thanks for following along. We do this for you and hope it all helps.
Have a great new year!