Woohoo!! Passive income was up almost double in February! February completed with almost all my passive incomes increasing! I hope you can tell from the exclamations that I’ve used in the first three sentences that I’m excited. :)
But seriously. It really is amazing to see God’s faithfulness and provision. I constantly feel blessed with how he has continued to provide for my family. This past month has involved a lot of changes for my family and this extra income definitely helps in easing the burden of things that are taking place (I’ll post more info next week on what is really happen). Now a word from my sponsor:
“I thank my God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now, being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.” – Philippians 1:5-7
Thanks Paul for that word of encouragement! :) Now lets get started on the breakdown of my passive income from February. Here is the overview of how things have been progressing.
- Pension – [2016 Goal – $1308 – made $218 thus far] – same as every month with this pension!
- Peer-to-Peer Lending – [2016 Goal make $100 – made $3.24 thus far] – LendingClub.com is continuing to be steady for me. Knock on wood, I don’t have anyone that is delinquent in their payments, so I’ll continue to slowly invest in this passive income stream. I’m primarily using my $44 from egg sales to feed my Lendingclub investment.
- Egg Sales – [2016 Goal – $360 – made $50 thus far] – last month I had some reader laugh at me when I mentioned egg sales as a passive income, but it has really been a good income stream! The chickens got busy in producing a ton more eggs and we were getting 18-20 eggs a day! I lowered my prices from $4 to $3, so we will see if I can stay on track with this income source.
- Blog Income – [2016 Goal – $6000 – made $1742 thus far] – income month over month continues to grow as we rock in 2016. So far I’ve made $1742 this year, which is almost 30% of my 2016 goal, and we are only two months in. I doubt that March will be as fruitful, but I’ll keep trying.
- Two Checking Account System – [2016 Goal – $500 – made $200 thus far] – our launch of the two checking account system for the past two months have been very successful. I am way ahead of my goal for the year and our hits are to 1700 views on you tube. If you get a chance I highly suggest checking out Northpointe and get 5% interest and a $50 signing bonus for funding your new checking account and sign up for our two checking account course. Make sure you tell them that ThreeThriftyGuys sent you, so you can score the $50 signing bonus!
- Schwab Monthly Income Fund – [2016 Goal – invest $1200 and make $100] – continued investing another $100 automatically from the proceeds I had in the previous month of selling some gold/silver. My first dividend check showed up and was a cool 29 cents that I reinvested back into the fund! Can I get a cha-ching for the best $0.29 ever! I’m not a rocket scientist, but don’t think I’ll be possible to make my $100 with only make $0.29/month! :)
I hope my tracking of my passive income streams and how establishing a goal is motivating to you in accomplishing something big beyond your normal 9-5 income. If I can do it, then anyone can!
I’d love to hear from our readers on what you are doing make passive income and what you’ve established as goals. Leave a comment below! I want to see what ideas you have for making passive income.