Month two of creating passive income streams is in the books! Things have really picked up in making more income through my multiple passive income streams since my November 2015 passive income report. So let's get started!
Big news from December
- Started investing $100/month in Schwab Monthly Income Fund – Moderate – so far it hasn't generated any income since I made my first investment on the 22nd. I expect next month I'll start to see the first trickles of my income stream through my slow and steady investing.
Quote of the Month
“The more our money is digitized the more I'm convinced we need to direct it.” – Charlie
December 2015 Report
- Pension – $109 – slow and steady $109/month. Nice!
- Peer-to-peer lending – $1.41 – my initial $150 investment at LendingClub.com netted me $1.41 this last month. Small potatoes, but the point is to show that it doesn't take a big initial investment to get started in passive income streams.
- Egg sales – $24 – this past month was down for two reasons. First off, the chickens have been laying less, because of the limited amount of daylight. Secondly, I always start out December by giving away a half dozen eggs to all my buyers. It's my way of saying Merry Christmas, and thanks for your business! The plan is to invest this $24 directly into lendingclub.com and keep growing that income stream.
- Blog Income – $576 – I was really pleased with my portion of the blog income! Through an increase of $315 in affiliate links and Adsense, and $261 in sponsorships I was able to significantly grow my primary alternative income source. SWEET!
- Special Project – $0 – yep, it's true! Our new special project is the 2 Checking Account System for automating your finances. My hope is to start tracking the revenue from this as another stream of income. More to come as we get this new course underway to help our readers.
- Schwab Monthly Income Fund – $0 – invested my first $100 in this fund (late in the month). So no proceeds yet from this investment, but I expect a small trickle next month.
Passive Income Report
December Total – $905.41 – a 253% increase over last month!
Pension – $1308
Peer-to-Peer Lending (LendingClub.com) – invest $1000 and generate $125 in extra income – I have a long ways to go here, since I only made $1.41 this past month! :) I better get busy!
Egg Sales – $360 – I'm hoping for a consistent $30/month through this revenue stream that I can then reinvest in my peer-to-peer lending.
Blog Income – $6000 – I'm going to shoot a little high here and hope for a consistent $500/month.
2 Checking Account System – $500 – we are just starting out this venture, so my year one hope is that we can gain some traction on this course offering, and make a little extra.
Schwab Monthly Income Fund – invest $1200 & make $50 in dividends/capital gains – I really hope that through selling some of my gold/silver, and converting it into a productive asset like this, then it can help.
Ebay/Craigslist sales – $1500 – I'm wanting to resell unused items in my house on either Ebay or Craigslist. I'll then reuse the sold items to put into my business checking account and distribute it to LendingClub and Schwab monthly income fund.
Well here is to a plentiful 2016! I really hope to #1) show our readers that passive income streams can start with as little $50-$100 and 2) how setting goals will help hold a person accountable to what you are wanting to do over the next year!
If any of our readers have any ideas on other types of income streams that I should try out, then be sure to leave a comment below!
No comment yet, add your voice below!