Today it seems that you can learn to do just about anything you can imagine through YouTube. No need to visit the library or “buy the book” – you can watch a 5-minute video and you're good to go! I thought it would be fun to list 15 different things you can learn how to do – just by viewing a video on YouTube. Have fun!
- How to Speed Read – I remember trying to learn to do this once..
- How to Cut Your Own Bangs – be careful with this one!
- How to Plant a Vegetable Garden in 30 Minutes – now that's fast.
- How to Deliver a Baby in the Back of a Taxi – (this is a clean video – a mannequin is used)
- How to Improve Your Memory – the guy is a little goofy in this – but good content.
- How to Dress for a Job Interview – this is for the guys.
- How to Buy a Home – kinda wish I watched this before buying my first house.
- How to Make Homemade Mac n' Cheese – I love this stuff. My mom made the best..
- How to Get Rid of a Headache – this one is just worth watching for the guy in the video.
- How to Wrap a Gift Professionally – boy I've been doing this wrong for quite awhile.
- How to Get Better Gas Mileage – one is “don't drive as much” (they do get better).
- How to Screenprint Your Own T-Shirts – takes some doing – but the results will be pro.
- How to Fuse Plastic Bags into Reusable Grocery Bags – reduce, reuse, recycle!
- How to Get Things Done – get er done!
- How to Make a Strong Password – simple – but important as we do more and more online.
There's a lot more we can learn online – what are some thing you've learned how to do through YouTube?