Some of the links on this page may contain affiliate links and we may receive compensation if a purchase is made - at no cost to you. Please read our disclosure for more info.
Last Updated on
Here’s some great posts and tips I found throughout this past week. I hope they are of use! Feel free to post any that you have come across too in the comments section. Thanks and have a great weekend!
Oh, and don’t forget that many states are participating in a “tax holiday” for a period of time. See if your state is too!
- 18 quick ways to save like a man right now (Esquire)
- The new abnormal (BusinessWeek)
- 5 things you can haggle for (Kiplinger)
- Vehicles thieves prefer (NY Times)
- 71 ways to cut your 2010 tax bill (Kiplinger)
- 6 tips for frugal back-to-school savings (Bankrate)