Earlier this week, I talked about decluttering and wanted to put my words into action. My wife and I have been wanting to clean out the cabinet under the sink.
We know what you’re thinking…NASTY! Enough said.
So here’s what we did about it:
1) Removed everything from the cabinet
2) Took inventory of what needed to go back into the cabinet and what needed to be relocated elsewhere
3) Cleaned cabinet with this cleaner
4) Measured cabinet dimensions
5) Sent my wife to Bed Bath & Beyond with a 20% off coupon to find us a cabinet organizer
6) Placed organizer into now organized cabinet
To us, the space is now a lot more functional and organized for our family’s use.
While my wife was shopping, she decided to pick up an extra cabinet organizer for one of you lucky TTG readers! You can have up to four chances of entering the drawing. You can enter by 1) Commenting on where you’d use this cabinet organizer and why, 2) Become a Facebook fan of Three Thrifty Guys and comment that you’ve done so, 3) Subscribe to our twitter feed or 4) Subscribe to our daily newsletter. Good luck! Winner will be announced Tuesday morning – August 31st.