Three Thrifty Guys are here to help you keep a few more bucks in your pocket. We will be sharing our life experiences, tips and deals with you. Thanks for joining us. We’d love to hear from you about how you are keeping a few more bucks in your pocket!
Helped start Three Thrifty Guys with his friends Charlie and Mark after being inspired by how they lived their lives “on the thrift”. A designer by day, Aaron was once $40k in debt. After 5 years – he dug himself out and lives to tell about it. Aaron also blogs at the StarTribune
An IT professional, Charlie also buys and sells liens, lives on the cheap, runs marathons and helps to run his family farm. In his spare moments, he raises 3 children, does the dishes and writes one post a week. His blog, Frugal Retirement Plan has been cited by US News and World Report.
An ESL teacher, he is reaping the rewards of implementing an effective financial plan. He lives worry-free and is excited about the future even though he is only earning 20% of what he used to earn teaching. In his spare time he enjoys Salsa dancing and writing fiction.
- MSN Money “‘Fat Finger Discounts’ Cost Us All“
- Reuters “New Ways to Get Help on Your Taxes“
- American Express (Serve) “Four Ways to Save Money Through Social Media“
- Time.com “It’s Your Money“
- LifeHacker.com “Tips to Negotiate with Just About Anyone“
- LifeHacker.com “Now May be a Good Time to Ask for a Raise“
- LifeHacker.com “How to Weed Out a Good Financial Advisor from the Bad“
- StarTribune.com “Is Walmart Really Cheaper than Cub?“
- TwinCities.com “Best Local Blogs“
- KTXL Fox 40 “Beat the System: Avoid Hidden Fees“
Three Thrifty Guys is an independent entity and does not write for any businesses or organization. We are not financial professionals, but share based on our own experience and knowledge. From time to time, we will write reviews of money-related websites for a nominal fee. If you’d like a review, please contact us.