Happy Easter! Welcome to our first annual Easter egg hunt!
We want to mark this special Christian holiday by holding a fun little Easter egg hunt for the grown-ups (and young-en’s if they wish to!).
Placed throughout the website on articles as well as pages are these 6 eggs. The one you really want to find is the Golden Egg. This one is worth $50. The others are worth a $5 Amazon gift card each.
A few rules:
- The first to find each egg is the winner. We will try and notify searchers as to what was found on the page here—so stay tuned. The eggs are hyperlinked to a page that will tell you if you are a winner (or not). IF you find an egg, click on the egg and fill out the form on that page to let us know.
- One winner per contest. If you’ve found an egg, please hand in your Easter basket. We’d like to give others the chance to find them too.
- US residents only. Sorry, we don’t want to pay for shipping your prize to Uzbekistan. Nothing against Uzbekistan, we’re just positive it will cost a pretty penny, or in their case, a pretty so’m.
- Contest ends at midnight on 4/16/17. We’re sure all the eggs will have been found by then. But we gotta set a deadline. If none have been found by Friday night, we will start posting hints here on the page to assist scavengers.
- Your only hints: Eggs will not be found on articles from 2010 to 2013. Nor will they be found on articles written by anyone else but the Three Thrifty Guys. Also, all articles with eggs will have 5 comments or more on them. If they are on the articles, that is. We could be trying to throw you for a loop.
- Please. No cutting corners by using electronic means to find the eggs. :) Feel free to comment with any trash-talking or other comments.
Have fun and enjoy the hunt!