Since it only comes around just once a year, don’t forget to take full advantage of all the gifts and birthday bonuses that you might receive from your favorite restaurants and businesses.
Having recently celebrated a birthday, I wanted to run down some of the benefits that I received from turning another year older.
- $5 off at DSW Shoes
- BOGO offer from Auntie Anne’s Pretzels
- Free appetizer from one of our favorite local restaurants
- Free entree at Perkins
- BOGO from one of my favorites, Qdoba
- $5 off from Jason’s Deli
- Free sidekick of ribs or appetizer from Texas Roadhouse
- Free entree from Moe’s Southwest Grill (after purchase of a drink)
- Free shake from Smashburger
- 20% off entire purchase at Savers
- Free small popcorn at Cinemark Theaters
Since there is no way I can take advantage of every offer, I try and only stick to places I frequent fairly often. And, it’s not always restaurants who reward. Like DSW and Savers above, retailers are known to celebrate their loyal guests – as well as recreational venues (like golf courses, etc).
Most of these rewards have come in the form of an email that I had previously signed up for at the restaurants / retailers site. And, if they ask for your birthdate, be sure to provide it so you don’t miss out on these offers!
Do you take advantage of birthday offers too? What’s the best offer you’ve seen for birthdays?