Friday Finds 7/12
- Would you give up 7% of your income for the next 10 years, if investors paid off your student loan?
- Frugal tips for every year of your child’s life (0-18 years) (Wisebread)
- Interesting graphic of how much some rappers are really worth (though they talk big game)
- Fixing things is often a better financial decision than buying new (Bible Money Matters)
- Would you pay off a loan if it was going to be forgiven in 10 years?
- US consumer borrowing up $19.6 billion; credit card debt highest since 2010
- Regarding any student loan deal in the Senate: lower it now, but raise it in 3 years
- Making bread: a lesson in patience (The Road Not Chosen)
- The spender and the saver – which one are you? (Young Adult Money)
Latest posts by Aaron (see all)
- Are Some People Just Born Good Money Managers? - July 21, 2014
- 50% Off Backpacks + Bags (Today Only) - July 10, 2014
- How I’m Saving as Much as 13% on Everyday Purchases - July 7, 2014