Friday Finds 7/12
- Would you give up 7% of your income for the next 10 years, if investors paid off your student loan?
– Frugal tips for every year of your child’s life (0-18 years) (Wisebread)
– Interesting graphic of how much some rappers are really worth (though they talk big game)
– Fixing things is often a better financial decision than buying new (Bible Money Matters)
– Would you pay off a loan if it was going to be forgiven in 10 years?
– US consumer borrowing up $19.6 billion; credit card debt highest since 2010
– Regarding any student loan deal in the Senate: lower it now, but raise it in 3 years
– Making bread: a lesson in patience (The Road Not Chosen)
– The spender and the saver – which one are you? (Young Adult Money)
Latest posts by Aaron (see all)
- 9 Things to Purchase at Trader Joe’s Because They Are (Usually) Cheaper Than Anywhere Else - January 19, 2015
- How I Pay $10 a Month for My Cell Phone - January 14, 2015
- What Things Are You Willing to Pay a Premium Price For? (Even Though You Can Get Them Cheaper) - January 9, 2015