Friday Finds 6/7
- The Frugal Farmer offers ways to save money on groceries
– 5 mortgage mistakes first-time homebuyers should avoid
– If you’re a fan of Duck Dynasty, you’ll enjoy Phil’s book Happy, Happy, Happy (dude loves hunting – but Jesus more)
– J$ asks: Which is harder – paying off debt or saving money?
– How to budget when you don’t want to
– And while you’re creating that budget – make sure you have some goals
– Would you wipe your butt with a used napkin?
– DC shares how he fared at his garage sale – how’d you do?
– Kraig shares 6 things he’s not buying with his stash of cash
– Worrying doesn’t help – take action!
– The talented Donna Freedman featured us over at MSN Money
– And, we wrote a post for Purdue University: 6 student discounts to take advantage of
Latest posts by Aaron (see all)
- Thrifty Things You Can Do to Feel Better - December 15, 2014
- Try These Tips to Save an Extra 10% or More on Purchases - December 10, 2014
- Why Qdoba is Better Than Chipotle - December 1, 2014