Friday Finds 6/7
- The Frugal Farmer offers ways to save money on groceries
- 5 mortgage mistakes first-time homebuyers should avoid
- If you’re a fan of Duck Dynasty, you’ll enjoy Phil’s book Happy, Happy, Happy (dude loves hunting – but Jesus more)
- J$ asks: Which is harder – paying off debt or saving money?
- How to budget when you don’t want to
- And while you’re creating that budget – make sure you have some goals
- Would you wipe your butt with a used napkin?
- DC shares how he fared at his garage sale – how’d you do?
- Kraig shares 6 things he’s not buying with his stash of cash
- Worrying doesn’t help – take action!
- The talented Donna Freedman featured us over at MSN Money
- And, we wrote a post for Purdue University: 6 student discounts to take advantage of
Latest posts by Aaron (see all)
- When Should You File an Insurance Claim? - March 7, 2014
- Friday Finds 2/28 - February 28, 2014
- Off the Grid and Living Simply in a 14×14, $2k House – Interview with LaMar Alexander - February 21, 2014