Friday Finds 6/7
- The Frugal Farmer offers ways to save money on groceries
– 5 mortgage mistakes first-time homebuyers should avoid
– If you’re a fan of Duck Dynasty, you’ll enjoy Phil’s book Happy, Happy, Happy (dude loves hunting – but Jesus more)
– J$ asks: Which is harder – paying off debt or saving money?
– How to budget when you don’t want to
– And while you’re creating that budget – make sure you have some goals
– Would you wipe your butt with a used napkin?
– DC shares how he fared at his garage sale – how’d you do?
– Kraig shares 6 things he’s not buying with his stash of cash
– Worrying doesn’t help – take action!
– The talented Donna Freedman featured us over at MSN Money
– And, we wrote a post for Purdue University: 6 student discounts to take advantage of
Latest posts by Aaron (see all)
- 9 Things to Purchase at Trader Joe’s Because They Are (Usually) Cheaper Than Anywhere Else - January 19, 2015
- How I Pay $10 a Month for My Cell Phone - January 14, 2015
- What Things Are You Willing to Pay a Premium Price For? (Even Though You Can Get Them Cheaper) - January 9, 2015