Tax Day 2013 Deals and Freebies
What would Tax Day be without deals and freebies? Below is a sampling of some of the various finds we’ve come across you can take advantage of on April 15. Happy Filing!
- Arby’s is giving away free curly fries or potato cakes for their patrons on Tax Day. You’ll need to visit the link, enter your email and print the coupon. They’re also giving away 10 cash payouts of $500 that you can enter at their site.
- AMC Movie Theaters is offering a free small popcorn today through the 15th with this coupon.
- Cinnabon is offering 2 free Cinnabon Bites from 6-8pm at participating locations on the 15th (no coupon required).
- Great American Cookies is giving away one free LTO Birthday Cake Cookie on Tax Day.
- McD’s is offering a free small coffee at participating locations 4/8 thru 4/15.
- Krispy Kreme is offering a free glazed donut with the purchase of a regular milk (ends 4/20).
- Panda Express is giving away a single serving of Samurai Surf and Turf on the 17th (coupon required).
- Schlotzsky’s is offering their small The Original for free with the purchase of 32oz fountain drink and chips (no coupon required).
- Sonic (a good joint for burgers) has half price on all drinks for Tax Day only.
- Subway has a good BOGO offer when you purchase one 6″ sandwich through the month of April.
- White Castle’s is offering 15% off your order on the 15th (coupon required).
- DirecTV, Verizon FIOS, Cox Communications, and AT&T U-Verse customers will be getting a free preview of HBO and Cinemax April 11 to April 15.
Any others that you’ve heard about? (Thanks to About.com, DealNews.com, FatWallet.com and CouponCabin.com)