Friday Finds 2/8
- John’s wife from Frugal Rules offers 5 last-minute Valentine’s gifts for the man in your life
– And while we’re on the topic, Kristin at My Dollar Plan has 7 ideas for free Valentine’s Day dates
– Is your 401k plan leaking?
– Winners have been announced in SaveUp’s $10k No Spend Challenge. Hope you were one of em.
– Hey, we were featured on the front page of LifeHacker this past week!
– Jack over at Marriage in Debt has cut the cable cord. Wonder what his wife is gonna say about that.
– (And, one more shameless plug if we can) We’re up for top personal finance blog of 2012. Would you mind throwing us a bone and voting? If we win – we’ll offer one of the prizes as a giveaway here to say thanks.
Latest posts by Aaron (see all)
- 9 Things to Purchase at Trader Joe’s Because They Are (Usually) Cheaper Than Anywhere Else - January 19, 2015
- How I Pay $10 a Month for My Cell Phone - January 14, 2015
- What Things Are You Willing to Pay a Premium Price For? (Even Though You Can Get Them Cheaper) - January 9, 2015