9 Ways to Attract (or Impress) a Thrifty Guy This Valentines Day
It’s Valentine’s Day tomorrow. And, you want to attract a special thrifty guy in your life OR impress the one you have. Don’t fear. We’re here to help.
For marrying,dating or wanting to friend the right breed of man – the Thrifty Guy – we commend you.
But this Thrifty Guy – whose internal engine revs at the sight of a buy-one-get-one free entree coupon at his favorite fast food diner – is not easily impressed. No, to make this guy raise a left brow, you’ll have to top that BOGO offer with a free dessert side.
So, to that end – we offer you our top 10 ways to attract or impress a Thrifty Guy on Valentine’s Day. Godspeed.
- Use a coupon on the first date
- Ask him his credit score
- Cut your cable tv (yes, no more Jersey Shore)
- Eat leftovers for three days straight
- Have a no spend week every month for a year
- Go to open houses to get free food
- Show him your budget (if married, ask if you can “talk about the budget”)
- Tell him you just went to the department store and “couldn’t find anything”
- For a date – ask him to go on a walk and afterwards, read Total Money Makeover to you
Our Thrifty Guy Charlie contributed to this post.
Latest posts by Aaron (see all)
- Beware of “Sleeper” Subscription and Service Fees - October 21, 2014
- How to Get Free Books, CDs and DVDs Through Swapping - October 14, 2014
- Would You Quit Your Job for a Lump Sum? Catch: You Can Never Do the Job Again - October 6, 2014