Enter to Win an iPad 3!
2012 December 10
Here are the details and rules:
- Prize: Apple iPad3 32GB Wi-Fi (winner can select color)
- This contest is open to everyone worldwide, although shipping is only available where Amazon.com delivers. Free shipping is available within US & Canada up to $50. Winner is responsible for any applicable taxes or duties.
- Winner is welcome to choose a different iPad model, but overall prize value will not exceed $700 including shipping. No cash will be included with the prize.
- To enter via Facebook, you are required to ‘like’ every single co-host on the list. You can also enter via twitter, RSS feed or Google+ with the other listed options. Plus you are able to enter daily by tweeting the contest post.
- The contest runs from December 10th to 28th 2012. The winner will be contacted via e-mail. You must respond within 48 hours to claim your prize or a new winner will be chosen.
Easy enough huh? If you’ve ever played around with an iPad, you know they are a lot of fun.
So, here’s the 13 other personal finance sites who are sponsoring this with us. Check ‘em out if you have some time.
- Modest Money
- Outlier Model
- Mo’ Money Mo’ Houses
- Freedom Thirty Five
- When Life Gives You Lemons
- Prairie Eco-Thrifter
- See Debt Run
- Frugal Rules
- Work Save Live
- Club Thrifty
- Making Sense of Cents
- iHeart Budgets
- Money Q&A
Good luck – and thanks again for reading and participating (I hope that a Three Thrifty Guys reader wins!). Enter through the Rafflecopter form below:
Helped start Three Thrifty Guys with his friends Charlie and Mark after being inspired by how they lived their lives “on the thrift”. A designer by day, Aaron was once $40k in debt. After 5 years – he dug himself out and lives to tell about it. Aaron also blogs at the StarTribune
Latest posts by Aaron (see all)
- 9 Things to Purchase at Trader Joe’s Because They Are (Usually) Cheaper Than Anywhere Else - January 19, 2015
- How I Pay $10 a Month for My Cell Phone - January 14, 2015
- What Things Are You Willing to Pay a Premium Price For? (Even Though You Can Get Them Cheaper) - January 9, 2015