$10,000 Up for Grabs in SaveUp’s “No Spend Challenge”
Three Thrifty Guys is partnering with our friends at SaveUp to help you get going on some of your personal finance goals in 2013. SaveUp is running a “No Spend Challenge” during the month of January and giving away $10,000 worth of cash prizes to help you pay off holiday debt and build up your savings. Think of it as a detox for your wallet!
Participating is simple:
- Sign up with SaveUp and register your credit card(s).
- Every day that you DO NOT spend on the card(s) is one entry towards $10,000 in cash prizes
SaveUp rewards Americans year round for saving money and reducing debt. A fun daily game that helps you focus on your finances, SaveUp gets you organized and rewards you for your progress. Prizes on SaveUp range from weekly gift card drawings to vacations, cars and even a $2 million jackpot. There is no obligation to sign-up and play.
Start 2013 right. Join SaveUp’s “No Spend Challenge” and be a champion of your own personal finances to build a better financial future!
Latest posts by Aaron (see all)
- 9 Things to Purchase at Trader Joe’s Because They Are (Usually) Cheaper Than Anywhere Else - January 19, 2015
- How I Pay $10 a Month for My Cell Phone - January 14, 2015
- What Things Are You Willing to Pay a Premium Price For? (Even Though You Can Get Them Cheaper) - January 9, 2015