Labor Day Deals 2012
Happy Labor Day everyone! We hope you use the day to relax and/or catch up on some things that you’ve been meaning to. Here’s a few deals we’ve come across we’d like to share with you that you can use today (9/3 – unless otherwise noted). Have a good one!
- Toys RUs has some great savings on top brands including LeapFrog, Star Wars, Moxie Girlz, & more. Expires 9/3/12.
- REI has up to 30% off on some Labor Day specials. Ends 9/3.
- Hotels.com is offering 40% off on any last-minute fall traveling you are doing at various hotels. Must travel between 9/3 and 10/15. Ends 10/1.
- At BabiesRUs, you can get a free Babi Italia Harrington Lifestyle Crib when you buy the matching Double Dresser AND 6-Drawer Dresser!
- Endless is offering up to 50% off on select styles. Ends 9/3. Plus, Get free 2-day shipping on orders $100+.
- Carter’s has 50% off everything – in-store and online. Ends 9/3.
- Kohl’s is having a 25% off sitewide sale + free shipping on orders over $75. Ends 9/4. Enter the following code at checkout: GB2P8LM
- No need to cook today – Papa John’s has a 50% off deal on regular priced menu items. Click the code to activate (code is automatically copied to your pasteboard when clicked) [drpcoupon name=”papa johns -50″ exclude=”name,expiration,description,rss”]
- 6pm.com has what they are deeming their “biggest yard sale” to date with up to 60-80% off selected items.
- Summer may be coming to an end, but the deals at One Kings Lane are not! Shop the One Kings LaneLabor Day Blowout sale today and stock up on beautiful new items for your home. Check out the great deals on everything you need to spruce up your home for the fall, for every room in your house! If you’re new to One Kings Lane, sign up today for a $15 credit for purchases of $30 or more.
>>>> To see more sales/offers, visit our Coupon page.
Some of the links presented here are affiliate links – which may benefit TTG if any items are ordered through them.
Latest posts by Aaron (see all)
- 9 Things to Purchase at Trader Joe’s Because They Are (Usually) Cheaper Than Anywhere Else - January 19, 2015
- How I Pay $10 a Month for My Cell Phone - January 14, 2015
- What Things Are You Willing to Pay a Premium Price For? (Even Though You Can Get Them Cheaper) - January 9, 2015