Friday Finds 6/29
2012 June 29
Here’s a few things we thought were of note from around the world wide web. Feel free to share some of your own finds in the comment section!
- A very green concept for toys: Tube Toys (via SwissMiss)
- Finally! A solution for hanging items with hidden T-holes.
- The funnest prank that I’ve seen in awhile.
- Ever heard of the SomethingStore.com? For $10 they’ll send you or a recipient something – they just won’t tell you what it is.
- This is odd. The stairs to a subway has a step that is one-inch too high. Watch what happens when folks encounter it.
- Want 10% annual yields? Peer-to-peer lending may just do it.
- Great solution to clean up oil spills.
- We’ve said it before – but it bears repeating: turn savings into a habit.
- Making the minimum payment will eat you alive.
- A 75 year old person will have slept about 23 years (just thought you should know).
- “Five Reasons Why Renting a Home Might Make Sense for You” (via ChristianPF)
- Sounds like Andrea has problems with her memory too (via SoOverDebt)
Helped start Three Thrifty Guys with his friends Charlie and Mark after being inspired by how they lived their lives “on the thrift”. A designer by day, Aaron was once $40k in debt. After 5 years – he dug himself out and lives to tell about it. Aaron also blogs at the StarTribune
Latest posts by Aaron (see all)
- Thrifty Things You Can Do to Feel Better - December 15, 2014
- Try These Tips to Save an Extra 10% or More on Purchases - December 10, 2014
- Why Qdoba is Better Than Chipotle - December 1, 2014