Friday Finds 6/29
Here’s a few things we thought were of note from around the world wide web. Feel free to share some of your own finds in the comment section!
- A very green concept for toys: Tube Toys (via SwissMiss)
- Finally! A solution for hanging items with hidden T-holes.
- The funnest prank that I’ve seen in awhile.
- Ever heard of the SomethingStore.com? For $10 they’ll send you or a recipient something – they just won’t tell you what it is.
- This is odd. The stairs to a subway has a step that is one-inch too high. Watch what happens when folks encounter it.
- Want 10% annual yields? Peer-to-peer lending may just do it.
- Great solution to clean up oil spills.
- We’ve said it before – but it bears repeating: turn savings into a habit.
- Making the minimum payment will eat you alive.
- A 75 year old person will have slept about 23 years (just thought you should know).
- “Five Reasons Why Renting a Home Might Make Sense for You” (via ChristianPF)
- Sounds like Andrea has problems with her memory too (via SoOverDebt)
Latest posts by Aaron (see all)
- 2nd Annual Goodwill Smackdown – The Results + $50 Gift Card Giveaway - September 22, 2014
- Always Ask for the Special - September 15, 2014
- Why You Can’t Be Trusted to Save Money - September 11, 2014