Our Top Posts of 2011
We’d like to wrap up the year with our most popular posts. These are the “top” posts by nature of their page views – so in essence, you the reader, have given them their status.
We’re also interested in what others have to say out there and will end with some posts of 2011 that we have found helpful or entertaining in the personal finance/thrifty world of blogging.
Hope you enjoy! Feel free to include a link to some of your favorite posts that you have enjoyed this past year!
- Is Eating Out vs Eating In Cheaper?
- When and Why Do I Have to Pay Back My First-time Homebuyer Credit
- 6 Things You Can Do Online to Make More Money
- 2011: The Year of the Raise
- How I Handle the Person Asking For Money On the Street
- Why You Should Never Pay Full Price For Gift Cards
- 5 Things You Should Do Before Jesus Comes Back Tomorrow
- Thrifty Gift Ideas For the Thrifty Guy
- Why I Use a Check Register
- Why We Feel So Cash Strapped
And then here are some posts around the web-o-sphere:
- Why I Stopped Contributing to My 401k (Frugal Dad)
- 22 Reasons to Stop Drinking Soda (Wisebread) [we say, “pop” here in the Midwest)
- Bible Verses About Money: What Does the Bible Have to Say About Our Financial Lives? (Bible Money Matters)
- Gigs for Goals – My New Favorite Mindset! (Budgets are Sexy)
- How I Live on $7,000 Per Year (Early Retirement Extreme)
- The Real Secret to Achieving Financial Freedom on a Modest Income (Len Penzo)
- When Giving Hurts (Liz Weston)
- 33+ Side Job Ideas (Faith and Finance)
We wish you all the best in 2012!
Latest posts by Aaron (see all)
- Thrifty Things You Can Do to Feel Better - December 15, 2014
- Try These Tips to Save an Extra 10% or More on Purchases - December 10, 2014
- Why Qdoba is Better Than Chipotle - December 1, 2014