Make your own gift registry with Card Avenue
Gift cards are a very popular way to bestow your tidings of goodwill and cheer onto family or friends. We often buy gift cards because we don’t really know what it is the recipient wants or we’d like to give them the freedom of selection.
Imagine a website where you can know exactly what your recipient would like for their birthday, Christmas, wedding or (even) Bar Mitzvah!
Well, we now have that option with Card Avenue, an easy-to-use online retailer of gift cards which gives the user an option to create their own gift registry to celebrate a wide range of occasions.
I was able to create my own birthday gift registry within minutes through the site (feel free to check it out here). I added 10 merchants to my registry. When I finished creating it, Card Avenue gave me the option of sharing my registry via Facebook, Twitter or by email. Pretty cool.
When someone on your list goes to your registry page, they have the option of buying a gift card direct from the retailer, buying a discounted card through Card Avenue and entering the amount of gift purchased (so that others don’t buy you duplicates).
This is truly a unique site and I urge you to give it a try yourself. As a way of getting the word out on Card Avenue, they are generously providing one lucky TTG reader a $75 gift card to use at Home Depot.
To enter, all you need to do is one or all of the following. Obviously, the more you do, the better your odds. Contest will end at 11pm CST on 10/26. A winner will be selected on the 27th. Best of luck!
- Follow @CardAvenue on Twitter
- Like Card Avenue on Facebook
- Tweet this: “Create a gift card registry at @CardAvenue – and enter to win a $75 Home Depot GC @3ThriftyGuys! http://ht.ly/71tpz“
Please send an email to email@example.com, letting us know what you have done. Thanks!
Latest posts by Aaron (see all)
- How to Find Unclaimed Money, Credits for Your Cell Phone Bill and More - March 4, 2015
- What I Learned From Giving Away $60,000 (and Other Insights From the Hidden Cash Creator) - February 27, 2015
- How to Fix a Garbage Disposal - February 23, 2015